Contact our professional mobile app development company and get the treatment you and your business deserve
App Development Cost
App Development Cost – How much does it Cost to Build an App
Are you interested in finding out all about app development cost? Wondering how much does it cost to develop an app? Read this article and find out!
Businesses and customers as well always wonder how much does it cost to make an app. High quality and low price are what everyone’s looking for, no matter from where you are. But is it possible to find a professional company that is going to guarantee you high quality app and successful results?
Yes it is possible! Unnecessary to say, mobile application development cost varies widely. But here we are going to try to explain to you how much you may expect to pay for your new and fancy Android, iPhone or iPad app.
Cost of App Development – What Determines the Cost of the App Development
App development cost doesn’t only hook on development time and hourly rates. The price relies upon the number of factors that are required to successfully implement a concept, and involve required talent, the complexity and type of the product, and post-release support.
According to the project requirements, an app development team can be basic or extended. A basic app team involves a project manager, a UI/UX designer, at least two app developers, and a quality assurance engineer. If the app needs a backend foundation to build an API, then a backend developer should also associate with the team.
An extended team commonly needs an admin panel designer, from 2 to 4 Android or iOS developers (per platform), and the others professionals already specified in the basic app development team involving a backend developer.
Costly app elements
Clearly, intricacy of a product is the main factor when it comes to estimating app development costs. The following three factors influence the cost of app development:
- Technical involvement
- The number of OS and devices
- Custom animations and designs
Cost of App Development UK
The cost of developing an app in UK is most often based on the number of hours that a procedure may take, and the more challenging the functionality, the extended it probably takes to complete it.
For that reason, let’s separate apps into 3 categories – simple, middle and highly complicated, and try to give a basic answer to the question – how much does it cost to build an app? We will determine the cost established on a $50/hour rate since it can be treated as near-average:
- Simple apps commonly involve some fundamental functionality, do not need integration with any third-party APIs, and backend development. For example, the characteristics of such app may involve basic UI components, simple filters, a feed list and map markers. Building a simple app takes up to 600 hours and begins with $ 20,000.
- Apps of middling complexity may involve standard UI features, payment features, real time chats, integration with APIs, tablet and handset adaptation and a standard backend server. It takes about 600-800 hours to develop such app and the price begins at $ 35,000 and goes to $50,000.
- Highly complex apps involve progressive functionality, such as audio/video processing, custom animations, real-time synchronization, integrations with third-party services, superior backend with different types of database relationships, and more. The time interval for creating complex apps is 800+ hours, and the price begins at $60,000 and goes to $80,000.
Now you have the answer of how much does it cost to develop an app and you are ready to go on the next step and that is hiring a professional app development company from UK. It is the right choice, guaranteed!